We’re thrilled to kick off the third annual HARA (Human-Animal Relationship Awareness) week and share ASI’s current efforts to improve human-animal relationships. Follow the links below to learn more about each day’s topic. Follow the links below to learn more about each day’s topic.
- Monday, November 12: Defining Human-Animal Studies series
- Tuesday, November 13: BARK: Pilot programs for animal maltreatment offenders
- Wednesday, November 14: International Program
- Thursday, November 15: Co-sheltering: Serving homeless people and their companion animals
- Friday, November 16: Summer Institute
Please feel free to download and share these documents.
To keep up with ASI latest news and projects be sure to follow ASI on Facebook and twitter and subscribe to our newsletter.