We are very pleased to announce that the current issue of Sloth, our online journal for undergraduate and early graduate students in Human-Animal Studies, is out!
This issue features the following articles:
- “Editor’s Introduction” by Joel MacClellan
- “Animals as Social Subjects: Toward Inclusive Social Interaction” by Sariyah Mohammed
- “The ‘Other’ in the Context of Human Slavery & Genocide and Current Nonhuman Animal Industrial Systems” by Ayesha Saeed
- “The Relationship Between Meat Consumption and Power in Late Medieval and Early Modern England” by Nicole Maceira Cumming
- “The Farm Myth: Fantasy Farms, Factory Farming” by Vita Sleigh
You can find the whole issue here!