NOTE: Sloth is under revision and will return in the near future.
Want to Submit an Article to the Sloth Journal?
Sloth welcomes submissions from undergraduate students and recently-graduated students. Following is the information you’ll need to submit an article, artwork, or review.
Sloth Submission and Formatting Instructions:
When submitting an article to Sloth, please format it according to the following guidelines:
- PC-compatible files only (MS Word);
- Required length: 3-5,000 words;
- On a separate page/post, include your name and your postal and e-mail addresses, the college or university where you are a student and your year, the title of your essay, and a brief abstract of its contents (3-5 sentences);
- For the text itself: margins at 1″, double spaced, font size 12 pt. or smaller;
- Use Chicago Style (author-date) for all documentation;
- Include Notes and Works Cited at the end as regular text. In other words, please do NOT use the “automatic” footnote/endnote function on your word processor to generate these. They sometimes tend to disappear when traveling through cyberspace or when the document is converted.
- Include a one-page CV or resume with your submission.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions can be directed to Gala Argent.