The Animals & Society Institute helps improve and expand knowledge about human-animal relationships in order to create safer and more compassionate communities for all. We are the leader in translating research on human-animal interaction into practice, providing essential knowledge and tools, and promoting evidence-based approaches that get results.
Whether you are a student or a scholar or a social worker or a humane officer, or just someone who cares about the relationship between humans and other animals, there are many opportunities for you to make a difference for the work that we do.
- Stay informed by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter
- Make a donation in support of our unique programs
- Become an ASI member
- Volunteer to help ASI
- Become an intern
- Buy books on our online store
- Join the HeART monthly giving club
- Raise funds for ASI
- Download and share our HAS flyer–we especially want to see these flyers distributed at conferences or hung up on college campus bulletin boards!
- Shop online to buy our exclusive program tools and educational materials
- Contact us to find out how else you can get involved!
- You can also share any page on the ASI website over social media by navigating to the page you wish to share and then clicking on one of the social media icons near the bottom of the page text.