We’re thrilled to kick off the third annual HARA (Human-Animal Relationship Awareness) week and share ASI’s current efforts to improve human-animal relationships. Follow the links below to learn more about each day’s topic. Follow the links below to learn more about each day’s topic.
- Monday, November 12: Defining Human-Animal Studies series
- Tuesday, November 13: BARK: Pilot programs for animal maltreatment offenders
- Wednesday, November 14: International Development Program
- Thursday, November 15: Co-sheltering: Serving homeless people and their companion animals
- Friday, November 16: ASI-UIUC Summer Institute