We have been collecting references for research in the field of human-animal studies for years now, to help scholars and students alike to find the materials they need to conduct their own research. Following are our 2016 bibliographies:
Search for our Content!
Like Us On Facebook
August 20 - August 24
September 5 - September 8
September 26 - September 30
- The Pet Food Industry: An Innovative Distribution Channel for Animal Welfare Meat?
- Listening to horses Developing attentive interspecies relationships through sport and leisure
- Animal ethics and welfare education in wet-lab training can foster residents’ ethical values toward life
- Double Jeopardy: Insurance, Animal Harm, and Domestic Violence
- Commercializing the Unpredictable: Perspectives From Wildlife Watching Tourism Entrepreneurs in Sweden