Our Director of Human-Animal Programs Lisa Lunghofer will be headed to Long Beach, California, next week to present at the Society of Animal Welfare Administrators (SAWA) 2017 Management Conference. As funders and donors alike are increasingly interested in measurable outcomes, her presentation, “Planning for Success: Using Logic Models as a Road Map,” will help animal welfare professionals learn how to work smarter and use evaluation as a tool for continuous improvement. She’ll be discussing how logic models can increase a program’s likelihood of success and the ways in which they can support program planning, implementation and evaluation. Attendees will return home with a tool they can use to develop new programs and ensure current programs are getting results.
Search for our Content!
Like Us On Facebook
October 25 - October 27
October 26 - October 28
January 17, 2018 - January 24, 2018
March 7, 2018 - March 9, 2018
- Perceptions of animal‐assisted interventions: The influence of attitudes toward companion animals
- Public Health Considerations Associated with the Location and Operation of Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Oxytocin and Cortisol Levels in Dog Owners and Their Dogs Are Associated with Behavioral Patterns
- Responsibility and Laboratory Animal Research Governance
- CHANGING NEGATIVE PERCEPTIONS OF ANIMALS THROUGH TEACHING PRACTICE