Our Director of Human-Animal Programs Lisa Lunghofer will be headed to Long Beach, California, next week to present at the Society of Animal Welfare Administrators (SAWA) 2017 Management Conference. As funders and donors alike are increasingly interested in measurable outcomes, her presentation, “Planning for Success: Using Logic Models as a Road Map,” will help animal welfare professionals learn how to work smarter and use evaluation as a tool for continuous improvement. She’ll be discussing how logic models can increase a program’s likelihood of success and the ways in which they can support program planning, implementation and evaluation. Attendees will return home with a tool they can use to develop new programs and ensure current programs are getting results.
Search for our Content!
Like Us On Facebook
- June 29 - June 30
- July 3 - July 5
- July 11 - July 13
- July 15 - July 16
- August 20 - August 24
- Animal ethics and welfare education in wet-lab training can foster residents’ ethical values toward life
- Double Jeopardy: Insurance, Animal Harm, and Domestic Violence
- Commercializing the Unpredictable: Perspectives From Wildlife Watching Tourism Entrepreneurs in Sweden
- Effects of Dog-Assisted Therapy on Communication and Basic Social Skills of Adults With Intellectual Disabilities
- Inquiry Into the Subjectivity of Major Environmental Pollution Crimes: From the Perspective of Weak Anthropocentrism