ASI will be offering a searchable online registry of programs focused on promoting or repairing human-animal relationships. Our goal in developing this registry is to help policy makers, practitioners and the public learn more about evidence-based interventions by providing an in-depth analysis of current programs and practices The registry will include primary, secondary and tertiary animal abuse prevention programs and animal-assisted programs (AAI and AAT). Summaries of each program will include the theoretical basis, program model, target audience, a description, evaluation results, and contact information for the developer.
Search for our Content!
Like Us On Facebook
- June 29 - June 30
- July 3 - July 5
- July 11 - July 13
- July 15 - July 16
- August 20 - August 24
- Animal ethics and welfare education in wet-lab training can foster residents’ ethical values toward life
- Double Jeopardy: Insurance, Animal Harm, and Domestic Violence
- Commercializing the Unpredictable: Perspectives From Wildlife Watching Tourism Entrepreneurs in Sweden
- Effects of Dog-Assisted Therapy on Communication and Basic Social Skills of Adults With Intellectual Disabilities
- Inquiry Into the Subjectivity of Major Environmental Pollution Crimes: From the Perspective of Weak Anthropocentrism